04 February 2011

Fixtures & Fittings

Just spent a couple of days looking for the remaining fixtures and fittings for the store and I seem to have difficult decisions to make.

I discovered Warehouse 8 in Sth Melbourne and Mathew has been a geat help in sourcing things. I'm leaning towards some old, copper, wall mounted display cases which would look great and not take up any floor space.

On the otherhand, I still like that major 1880's bank display case down on the Mornington Peninsula (but it is pricey and difficult to move).

decisions decisions

As soon as I make up my mind, I'll put some pictures up.

Mathew from Warehouse 8 has also been assisting with chairs, cupboards and some potential business card holders for other stores who wish to promote LORD COCONUT. It's starting to come together more.

Thanks Mathew.

No comments:

Post a Comment