10 July 2012

Medieval Twin Bloom cufflinks by Ideer by Zvia



Medieval Twin Bloom cufflinks in sterling silver by Ideer by Zvia -
$250
In-store or online


God, the original designer and creator, has surrounded us with a world filled with natural beauty and wonder. I have been an artist and creator from an early age. I draw inspiration from all that surrounds me: people, the ocean and different cultures. Two central motifs of my creative process and designs are nature and love.  I currently focus on combining materials and techniques, utilizing both precious and non-precious materials, allowing for nature to both be represented and reshaped into wearable works of art. My core belief, however, is that love imprints itself on all creation, without which, there would be no meaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment