07 February 2011

Justine Austen

I met with Justine Austen this afternoon and how impressed was I? Not only is her studio in an amazing building compound (part of Scotts Church), Justine was more than happy to spend time with me to explain her work and suggest other potential jewellers who may wish to get involved.

Her current work was amazing with a big emphasis on contemporary skulls.











It's also interesting what questions each jeweller asks and Justine was keen to find out if I was having exhibitions throughout the year and if so, when and what theme. I'll leave my answer for another blog post.

I look forward to working closer with Justine and thank her for her advice and suggestions which I'm sure will make LORD COCONUT a success.

Are all contemporary jewellers unbelievably friendly and helpful?
It seems the answer is yes!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment