20 May 2011

a.l.i.Alexander stock -- part 2

Here's the second half of the stock a.l.i.Alexander has given to Lord Coconut to sell. These are all of her rings.

Diamond ring - $286 GST included

Boston ring - $880 GST included

Chemical Coffee ring - $429 GST included

Chemical Alcohol ring - $429 GST included

Chilli ring - $286 GST included

Chilli ring - $286 GST included

































































































Fifty I ring - $484 GST included

String ring - $704 GST included

Texas Gold ring - $957 GST included

Texas Gold ring - $1254 GST included
Home is Where the Heart is ring - $440 GST included
























































































ARTIST STATEMENT

My jewellery is usually made with silver or gold sometimes with pearls, I also use non-precious materials with the precious.
 Although I would love to be, I am not a bench jeweller, most of my work is made in wax by me first, cast, and then finished by others I work full time in the technology department at an Officeworks store in Melbourne Australia and live in a flat in the centre of the city; these give me ideas for my designs. I have been redesigning my living space, including furniture. The Mother of Pearl of Wisdom - Don't put it down... sideboard has sterling silver and pearl handles and the label jewellery comes directly from my proximity to labellers at work.
Words feature in a lot of the pieces and also in my collecting. I have a small collection of sweetheart jewellery (made by troops during war) and I collect autographs where people write, talk or sing about “they”.
I like to think that my jewellery is comfortable to wear if not always effortless for the wearer - the vase brooch looks best filled with water and flowers, and the label jewellery has to have a label printed and attached by the owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment